Selling Privately in Uncertain Times
As COVID-19 continues to impact our lives, we remain dedicated to supporting you through the process of selling your home.
In light of recent events, you might be left wondering if this is the right time to sell? If you need to sell, then doing so with buymyplace can certainly help mitigate your risk.
Here are some benefits of selling privately in times of uncertainty:
1 - Your property is listed on the market until SOLD
- Your property is listed on the major property websites until sold – including Realestate.com.au and Domain.
- There is no pressure or time limit to sell. Sell on your own terms when the price is right for you.
2 - Postpone at any time with no downside
- Not getting the responses you want from buyers? No problem – postpone your listing at any time, no questions asked. buymyplace’s traditional hold period is complimentary for up to 60 days.
- For added assurance, purchase a campaign with buymyplace between 1 March 2020 and 30 June 2020* and you will be eligible to have our customary re-listing fee of $199 (incl. GST) waived if the property is relisted within 180 days of removal.
3 - Control who comes into your space
Your process with buymyplace happens online – no need to meet with a host of real estate agents.
When hosting Open for Inspections, you can implement a vetting process and limit maximum capacities at your Open for Inspections as you see fit.
As a buymyplace customer, you also have the benefit of having access to:
- A step-by-step sale process to guide you through your property journey
- Our Customer Support team, 6 days a week
- Your online dashboard 24/7 to monitor and amend your listing any time, from the comfort of your home.
We have a range of campaigns available to help you sell your property privately. You can also customise a campaign to suit your specific needs. Don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 289 697 and speak with a Private Property Specialist.